- All products are added to your cart.
THIRD COAST SHORTS: GREAT LAKES SURF FILM NIGHT
When: January 2019 - Date TBA soon!
Where: Third Coast St. Joseph store
Join us for a fun night of freshwater surf films and talking story with your fellow Great Lakes surfers! We’ll show some of our favorite new lake surfing shorts on the big screen at the shop, complete with refreshments and the chance to meet some of the folks behind the featured films.
Films will include:
- Surf and Build Featuring Ryan Gerard by Rusty Malkemes
- Radical Rust Belt by Pat Noyes
- On Days Like These We Must Surf by Jake Kovnat
- Serendipitous: The Story of Sleeping Bear Surf & Kayak by Liam Kaiser
- Made in MQT: Episode 1 | Mike Horton by Aaron Peterson
- Sweet Water | A Short Film about Great Lake Surfing by Andrew Wyton
- Bloom Lagoon by Andrew Wyton
- Crafted for the Greats by Kory Kearney
15th ANNUAL GREAT LAKES SURF LUAU
When: Saturday, September 7, 2019
Where: Jean Klock Beach, Benton Harbor
Save the date…Entering its 15th year, the Luau continues with a simple goal: to bring the freshwater surfing community together for a fun day at the beach! What first started as a beach party in New Buffalo, Michigan, in 2004 has evolved very little; it’s still about getting local surfers, friends, and families together to hang out.
Details to come as the event gets closer, but you can count on great live music, our legendary raffle (with a surfboard grand prize), a surf swap meet, and more at this free, family-friendly event. See you there!