- All products are added to your cart.
($199.00 Incl. tax)
Jungle downpour or alpine blizzard, the Stretch Rainshadow Jacket with H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for full range of motion in a full range of conditions.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75 (excludes surfboards & paddleboards)
Patagonia W's Stretch Rainshadow Jacket Black
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine-helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 261 g (9.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish