- All products are added to your cart.
($89.00 Incl. tax)
Designed for comfort and athletic freedom of movement both in and out of the water, these versatile, fast-drying surf shorts are made from superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
$100 OFF SURFBOARDS & SUPS
Patagonia W's Stretch Hydropeak Surf Shorts
Offering athletic freedom of movement both in and out of the water, our new, high-performing Stretch Hydropeak Surf Shorts are made of a superlight, durable and fast-drying 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex fabric with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A knit waistband, made from 4-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex, holds snug to the hips and lies comfortably against the skin. The small pocket at the back waist has a key loop that doubles as a one-handed waistband adjustment, letting you cinch the shorts tighter when big sets roll in. Glued stitchless side seaming at the lower hem prevents chafing while sitting on a board, and deep side slits allow unrestricted motion through the leg. 4" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Soft waistband pulls on easily, moves with your body and holds the shorts snug to the hips while lying comfortably against the skin
- For comfort and security, the one-hand adjustable cord inside the back pocket allows you to tighten or loosen the waistband as needed
- Glued seaming around legs to prevent chafing
- Deep side slits for unlimited freedom of motion through the thighs and legs
- Inseam is 4"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 102 g (3.6 oz)