- All products are added to your cart.
($69.00 Incl. tax)
A reversible scoop-neck bikini top with ruching at the bust and elegant straps at the back; the body fabric is made of soft, durable and stretchy 83% recycled polyester/20% spandex (prints) or 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex (prints).
FREE 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT & FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 (tell us your size in the comment box at checkout. Excludes surfboards & SUPs)
Patagonia W's Reversible Seaglass Bay Top Ripple: Bud Green
Happiest in the water, the light support Reversible Seaglass Bay Top is one of our most beloved bikini tops, offering comfort and versatility for surfing, swimming or diving. Made of soft, durable and stretchy body fabric (solids: 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex jersey; prints: 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey) with ruching at the bust, its scoop-neck crossback design crosses between the shoulders to keep pressure off the neck; the straps lie smoothly against the skin for easy layering under a rashguard or wetsuit top when the breeze comes up. The reversible design provides two wear options. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, stretchy and durable 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex (prints) or 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex (jacquards) jersey body fabric
- Light support scoop-neck design with crossback straps that lie smoothly against the skin and keep pressure off the neck
- Reversible colors for mix-and match versatility
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 54 g (1.9 oz)