- All products are added to your cart.
($79.00 Incl. tax)
A high-performance, pull-on bikini top for surfing, paddling and kiting, with a secure racerback design, medium coverage and a blended Nanogrip lining that holds snug to the skin in the surf. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
$100 OFF SURFBOARDS & SUPS
Patagonia W's Nanogrip Cutback Top Ink Black
The new Nanogrip Cutback Top is a high-performance bikini top built for surfing, paddling, kiting and swimming. With a secure, pull-on design, it features a blended Nanogrip lining that moves with your body, is soft to the touch and offers increased grip in turbulent water. The body fabric is soft, stretchy and durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex jersey (solids) or 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey (prints). The design has a scoop neck and an open racerback for athletic freedom of movement; the stabilizing strap across the upper back provides stay-put support that won’t bind while paddling. Underbust band and gathers at the bust for comfort, support and fit. Medium coverage with soft, removable side-entry cups. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, stretchy and durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex (solids) or 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex (prints) body fabric
- Blended Nanogrip lining that moves with the body, is soft to the touch and offers outstanding slip resistance when wet
- Secure stabilizing straps rest away from the neck for comfort and freedom of movement; pull-on design with open racerback cutout at the back
- Underbust band and gathers at the bust for comfort, support and fit
- Soft, removable side-entry cups
- Medium coverage in the bust
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 88 g (3.1 oz)