- All products are added to your cart.
($75.00 Incl. tax)
These mid-rise, high-performance bikini bottoms feature a blended Nanogrip lining that holds snug to the skin in the surf, with a classic cut and moderate coverage in the seat.
FREE 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT & FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 (tell us your size in the comment box at checkout. Excludes surfboards & SUPs)
Patagonia W's Nanogrip Bottoms Ink Black
Prints are 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex; solids are 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Built to stay put in the surf, our secure Nanogrip Bottoms combine the highest performance with a streamlined design. Made from soft and durable body fabric (solids: 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex jersey; prints: 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey), they have a blended Nanogrip lining that’s soft to the touch and provides increased grip in turbulent water. The mid-rise, straight-across-the-hips fit minimizes drag, and there’s a small key pocket with an internal key loop on the rear-right waistband. Moderate coverage in the seat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex (solids) or 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex (prints); blended Nanogrip lining for outstanding slip resistance when wet
- Secure, mid-rise cut sits straight and low across the hips
- Small envelope key pocket on the right-rear waist; the pocket has an internal key loop
- Moderate coverage in the seat
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 65 g (2.3 oz)