- All products are added to your cart.
($159.00 Incl. tax)
This lighter-weight version of our classic Better Sweater® fleece features soft Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders over $75 (excludes surfboards & sups)
Patagonia W's Better Sweater Performance Hoody Drifter Grey
The technical Performance Better Sweater® Hoody is made with our lighter-weight fabric (only 7.2-oz) and incorporates under-the-arm stretch panels for exceptional mobility. The jacket's cozy, three-panel hood is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic that's soft next-to-skin. Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse coil handwarmer pockets. Weather-shielding stand-up collar is trimmed with soft-brushed elastic for a soft-against-the-face feel. Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder for comfort under a pack, thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuff. Slim fit with slight drop tail hem pairs nicely with tights or leggings. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse-coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy three-panel hood trimmed with soft-brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft-brushed elastic at cuffs
- Two handwarmer pockets and left-chest pocket that features a small opening for headphone cord
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail are finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- 383 g (13.5 oz)
Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn