- All products are added to your cart.
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Hood for added warmth
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered on-sleeve security pocket
- Recycled brushed tricot at back neck, cuffs and hem for added comfort
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 479 g (16.9 oz)
Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Trim: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at