- All products are added to your cart.
($35.00 Incl. tax)
Lightweight, fast-drying, adjustable snow-touring hat designed for sun protection and lined for warmth, made of 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75
Patagonia Snowfarer Cap Classic Navy
Ready for any atmospheric condition that comes your way, the Snowfarer Cap has a warm lining for cold temperatures, a moisture-shedding finish for sloppy weather and a brim for protection in the sun. It features a tough, quick-drying 100% recycled nylon exterior with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a soft, brushed-tricot lining (100% recycled) for warmth and next-to-skin comfort. The low-profile design can be worn alone or under a helmet and the crushable, foam-core brim has a dark underbill to reduce glare. A quick-release buckle in back allows a personalized fit, and it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed snow and moisture
- Soft brushed-tricot lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Soft foam-core brim packs down and provides complete sun protection with dark underbill to reduce glare
- Can be worn alone or under a helmet
- Low-profile, adjustable, quick-release buckle in back
- Rope detail at brim
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 74 g (2.6 oz)