- All products are added to your cart.
($65.00 Incl. tax)
This 95% recycled crew sweatshirt is made using 10.8 plastic bottles and 0.6 pounds of cotton scrap, saving 143 gallons of water versus a conventional cotton sweatshirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
$100 OFF SURFBOARDS & SUPS
Patagonia M's Surf Activists Uprisal Crew Sweatshirt Gravel Heather
Patagonia and Friends of the Ventura River forged a relationship to protect the C-Street surf break in 1973 and we haven’t stopped yet. Protect your local break wearing the Surf Activist Uprisal Crew Sweatshirt, made of heavier-weight recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester/spandex fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth next-to-skin. Classic crewneck pullover styling with a regular fit and just enough stretch. Original artwork by Geoff McFetridge and Patagonia is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Champion-weight fabric with a soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel
- Classic crewneck pullover with a modern fit and just enough stretch
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art inspired by a Geoff McFetridge design
- 556 g (19.6 oz)