- All products are added to your cart.
($159.00 Incl. tax)
A Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, performance polyester full-zip fleece hoody with the right mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly stretch designed for trail-to-town versatility.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75 (excludes surfboards & paddleboards)
Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Hoody Forge Grey w/ Black
Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this kinetic hoody is made with a warm 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a cozy interior throughout the body and collar. Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows a full range of mobility. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Zippered handwarmer pockets keep you organized and a zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The front zipper reaches to the chin and the multipanel hood, elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth. Hip length. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of Polartec® Power Stretch® polyester/spandex jersey
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin; comfortable multipanel hood for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn