- All products are added to your cart.
($119.00 Incl. tax)
A performance quarter-zip fleece pullover, with the right mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly stretch, made of recycled polyester and Polartec® Power Stretch®. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
30% OFF THIRD COAST GEAR | USE CODE: TCSS30
Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Black
Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this dynamic pullover is made from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a cozy interior throughout the body and collar so you can scramble talus all day and still look presentable for a trip downtown. For stretch and durability, side panels use Polartec® Power Stretch® polyester/spandex jersey, which has a tough jersey face and fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows a full range of mobility. Details include flat-seam construction to reduce bulk and help eliminate seam chafe, a vertical zippered left chest pocket that is earbud-compatible, and a quarter-zip design with a zip-through collar for additional warmth and protection. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in your heat and resist abrasion. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of Polartec® Power Stretch® polyester/spandex jersey
- Zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium