- All products are added to your cart.
($229.00 Incl. tax)
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down.
Free Shipping on Orders over $75 (excludes surfboards/sups/services)
Patagonia M's Down Sweater Forge Grey w/Forge Grey
Our Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth keeps you unfazed during springtime’s cold snaps. The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket sheds snow and wind. The 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked) remains stabilized with quilted-through construction; a drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium