- All products are added to your cart.
($199.00 Incl. tax)
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Jacket uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 (excludes surfboards & sups)
Patagonia Men's Nano Puff® Jacket - Forge Grey
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions as compared to conventional production methods
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 337.36 g (11.9 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn