- All products are added to your cart.
($35.00 Incl. tax)
Made for runners, a duckbilled trucker hat that’s shady in front, airy in the rear and folds into a pocket, then rebounds to its original shape.
Summer Vibes Sale ends Monday at Midnight! Use Code: SUMMER20 | Free Shipping on Orders over $75 (excludes surfboards & sups)
Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat Black
Our Duckbill Trucker Hat is shady in the front and airy in the rear. Runner-specific features include a full-sized foam brim, a face fabric made with our much-loved Baggies™ fabric, a wicking COOLMAX® headband and open mesh in the back to dissipate heat. The hat can fold into a pocket, then rebound to its original shape. The dark underbill reduces glare, and an adjustable rear buckle (with elastic) snugs for a perfect fit.
- Brim and front made of updated Baggies™ fabric backed by foam; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket, then rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
- 62 g (2.2 oz)
Crown and brim: 4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh.
Headband: COOLMAX® fabric.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved