- All products are added to your cart.
($39.00 Incl. tax)
Made with 0.26 pounds of scrap fabric and 4.8 discarded bottles; producing this 100% recycled pocket T-shirt uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
FREE 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT & FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 (tell us your size in the comment box at checkout. Excludes surfboards & SUPs)
Patagonia M's Boardshort Label Pocket Responsibili-Tee Gravel Heather
The Boardshort Label Pocket Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork by is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Pocket at left holds valuables; taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s T-shirt with the lowest carbon footprint
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original design inspired by vintage Patagonia label
- 213 g (7.5 oz)