RIVER and BEACH KAYAK & PADDLEBOARD RENTALS
Escape down the beautiful Galien and Paw Paw Rivers
or paddle Lake Michigan's incredible beaches
The two River sites are currently open 11-6 EST Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays through the end of September (yes; Fall paddling!), and possibly into October. Please call (888-932-4575 x 1) or email us for the latest hours: firstname.lastname@example.org. The two Beach sites are now closed for the season.
You and your family and friends can experience what most visitors (and locals) never get to see as you lazily paddle down the mellow, winding
How does it work?
It's easy! Our Galien River Kayak & Paddleboard Rentals are available in two locations in New Buffalo (see below for addresses and link to directions). Take your pick between the river and beach!
1) At the boat access parking lot of the Galien River, just 1.5 miles north of New Buffalo on Red Arrow Highway.
2) At New Buffalo City Beach on Lake Michigan - look for the rental stand behind the swing sets.
Our Paw Paw River Kayak & Paddleboard Rentals are available in two locations in St. Joseph/Benton Harbor (see below for addresses and link to directions):
1) At the Graham Ave. boat access parking lot of the Paw Paw River in Benton Harbor, next to the Harbor Shores Golf Clubhouse and just 5 minutes from our St. Joseph store.
2) At Jean Klock Beach on Lake Michigan in Benton Harbor- look for us in the concession building.
Both Paw Paw and Galien River rentals are available from 11:00 - 6:00 EST (Michigan Time) 7 days a week from mid-May through early October, and at the beaches from Memorial Day weekend through the end of September (weekends only in September). All equipment is available on site and reservations are not necessary or accepted - show up any time you want and be on your way down the river on Lake Michigan! Please feel free to call us for current times or for more information: 888-932-4575.
What to bring?
Dress for the weather; come prepared to get a little wet from the drip of your paddle and be out in the sun. Lightweight, synthetic clothing is best. Sunglasses, sunblock and a hat. You can bring camera's, but they do have the possibility of getting wet, so bring a water proof bag. No alcohol allowed!
How much does it cost?
- $20 per hour for a single kayak or stand up paddleboard (SUP)
- $25 per hour for a double kayak
Prices include the kayak (single or tandem) or SUP, paddle and life vest!
Galien River Kayak & Paddleboard Rentals
17440 Red Arrow Highway
New Buffalo, Michigan 49117
New Buffalo City Beach & Boat Ramp
New Buffalo, Michigan 49117
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO NEW BUFFALO CITY BEACH
Paw Paw River Kayak & Paddleboard Rentals
601 Graham Avenue
Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022