Work for us
Since 2005, our mission at Third Coast Surf Shop has been to spread the joy of the surfing lifestyle throughout the Great Lakes and beyond. We offer a full line of surf, skate, and stand-up paddling gear, apparel, and accessories at two surf shop locations, and also operate Third Coast Paddling, a retail destination for kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and related items. Our services include kayak and paddleboard rentals at multiple rental sites throughout southwest Michigan, plus surfing, paddling, and sandboarding rentals and lessons, and kids' beach day camps.
We currently have openings in the following positions:
We’re looking for someone to help us make our online presence look a little more like our brick-and-mortar stores – unique, dynamic, and the source for all things related to surfing the Great Lakes. This position offers flexible, part-time hours, with potential for growth.
· Managing online store, including adding and updating product listings, maintaining accurate online inventory; assisting online customers; and monitoring the processing, packing, and shipping of online orders.
· Working with leadership team to create and update content.
· Tracking and reporting website analytics, and identifying growth opportunities.
· Assisting with online marketing and social media as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Proven experience with web development, ecommerce, or in a related field.
· Passion for surfing lifestyle and related products is a plus.
· Keen eye for aesthetics and design.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multitask, manage time, and work independently.
Send an email to with your contact information, resume, relevant work history, and why you want to work with us to email@example.com .
Next summer will be here before we know it! If you're interested in joining our seasonal crew, drop us a line. You may not hear from us right away, but you will be considered in the spring when we begin to put our seasonal team together.
Send an email to with your contact information, relevant work history, and why you want to work with us. Please indicate which position is the best fit for you: